Global Biopsy Devices Market, By Type (Tissue Biopsy (By Product Type (Instruments (Biopsy Needles, Guidance Systems, Biopsy Tables, Localization Wires), Systems (Biopsy Guns, Vacuum Assisted Biopsy Systems)), By Biopsy Type, By Guidance Technology), Liquid Biopsy (By Product Type (CTC, CT DNA), By Application, By Product Type), By Distribution Channel, By End Users, By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research Titled, The Biopsy Devices Market accounted to USD 6.2 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 14.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Get Free Sample Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-biopsy-devices-market
This Report Consists of –
No of pages: 350
No of Figures: 50
No of Tables: 250
Biopsy devices market provides analysis value, volume sales and company share data for the products used in surgical interventions and critical care units. There was an increasing number of deaths in the last decade owing to excess anesthesia dosage with an advent and exposure of anesthesia monitoring and delivery systems healthcare providers are now able to curb the growth of these deaths.
Major market drivers and restraints:
- Increasing aging population
- Increasing incidence of Cancer
- Government Initiatives to better healthcare
- Increasing focus on Cancer Diagnostics and early detection
- Technological development in liquid biopsy
- Government approvals to more products in the last decade
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What will the market size be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key players?
- What will be the growth rate in 2024?
- Which strategies are used by top players in the Global Biopsy devices market?
- The Biopsy Devices Market is segmented on the basis of type into tissue biopsy and liquid biopsy. Tissue biopsy still dominates the market in 2016, however the exceptional growth and increasing number of application approvals for liquid biopsy is expected to drive the growth of this market.
- The tissue biopsy devices market segment is further segmented on the basis of product type, biopsy type, application, end user and guidance mode. On the basis of product type the market is segmented into instruments and systems. The instrument sub segment is further sub segmented into biopsy needles, guidance systems, biopsy tables and localization wires. While the systems sub segment is further sub segmented into vacuum assisted biopsy systems and biopsy guns.
- The liquid biopsy segment is further segmented on the basis of application, product type, and type of circulating biomarkers and by end-users. On the basis of product type the market is segmented into reagents and instruments.
- On the basis of geography, biopsy devices market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple The major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 23.7% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.
The biopsy devices market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of biopsy devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors:
Top players operating in biopsy devices market
- Becton Dickinson and Company,
- R Bard,
- Argon Medical Devices, Inc.,
- Cook Medical,
- Gallini Srl,
- Biocept, Inc.,
- F Hoffmann La Roche,
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.,
- Myriad Genetics,
- Jannsen Diagnostics LLC,
- Trovagene Inc.,
- Guardant Health Inc.,
- MDX Health SA
Access Global Biopsy Devices Full Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-biopsy-devices-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research