MarketResearchNest.com adds “The Private LTE & 5G Network Ecosystem: 2018 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” new reports to its research database. The report spread across 904 pages with tables and figures in it.
The “Private LTE and 5G Network Ecosystem: 2018 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals and Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the private LTE and 5G network ecosystem including market drivers, challenges, enabling technologies, vertical market opportunities, applications, key trends, standardization, spectrum availability/allocation, regulatory landscape, deployment case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for private LTE and 5G network infrastructure investments from 2018 till 2030. The forecasts cover 3 submarkets, 10 vertical markets and 6 regions.
In addition, with the emergence of capabilities such as multi-operator small cells and shared/unlicensed spectrum access schemes, the use of private LTE and 5G networks – in enterprise buildings, campuses and public venues, for localized connectivity – is expected to grow significantly over the coming years.
Expected to surpass $2.5 Billion in annual spending by the end of 2018, private LTE and 5G networks are increasingly becoming the preferred approach to deliver wireless connectivity for critical communications, industrial IoT, enterprise and campus environments, and public venues. SNS Telecom and IT estimates that the market will further grow at a CAGR of approximately 30% between 2018 and 2021, eventually accounting for more than $5 Billion by the end of 2021.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
– Private LTE and 5G network ecosystem
– Market drivers and barriers
– Architectural components and operational models for private LTE and 5G networks
– Analysis of vertical markets and applications – ranging from mobile broadband and mission-critical voice to domain-specific applications such as the delay-sensitive control of railway infrastructure
– Key enabling technologies and concepts including MCPTT, deployable LTE/5G systems, eMTC, NB-IoT, unlicensed/shared spectrum, neutral-host small cells and network slicing
– Review of private LTE and 5G network engagements worldwide, including case studies of 30 live networks
– Spectrum availability, allocation and usage for private LTE and 5G networks
– Standardization, regulatory and collaborative initiatives
– Industry roadmap and value chain
– Profiles and strategies of over 440 ecosystem players including LTE/5G network infrastructure OEMs and vertical-domain specialists
– Strategic recommendations for end users, LTE/5G network infrastructure OEMs, system integrators and commercial/private mobile operators
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2018 till 2030
Request a Sample Report Copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/requestsample/307714 .
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– How big is the private LTE and 5G network opportunity?
– What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
– How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
– What will the market size be in 2021 and at what rate will it grow?
– Which vertical markets will see the highest percentage of growth?
– How will unlicensed and shared spectrum schemes – such as CBRS in the United States – accelerate the adoption of private LTE and 5G networks for enterprises, public venues and neutral hosts?
– How does standardization impact the adoption of LTE and 5G networks for critical communications and industrial IoT?
– When will MCPTT and other 3GPP-compliant mission-critical capabilities become commercially mature for implementation?
– What opportunities exist for commercial mobile operators in the private LTE and 5G network ecosystem?
– Will private LTE and 5G networks replace GSM-R and other legacy technologies for railway communications?
– What are the prospects of deployable LTE and 5G systems?
– Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
– What strategies should LTE/5G infrastructure OEMs, system integrators and mobile operators adopt to remain competitive?
List of 664 Companies Analysis Mentioned in this report some them are 3GPP (Third Generation Partnership Project), 450 MHz Alliance, 450connect, 4K Solutions, A1 Telekom Austria Group, AAS (Amphenol Antenna Solutions), Abu Dhabi Police, Accelleran, Ace Technologies Corporation, AceAxis, Future Technologies, Galtronics Corporation, GCT Semiconductor, GE (General Electric), Gemtek Technology, Genaker, General Dynamics Mission Systems, GenXComm, GIKO GROUP, Gilat Satellite Networks, Kodiak Networks, Konecranes, Koning and Hartman, Kontron SandT, Korail (Korea Railroad Corporation), KPN, KPN Critical Communications, Vanu, Vencore Labs, VEON, Verizon Communications, ViaSat, Viavi Solutions, Vientiane Municipal Government, Vientiane Municipal Police, VMware, VNC (Virtual Network Communications), VNL (Vihaan Networks Limited) , Vodacom Group etc..
Order a Purchase Report Copy at https://www.marketresearchnest.com/report/purchase/307714 .
MarketResearchNest.com is the most comprehensive collection of market research products and services on the Web. We offer reports from almost all top publishers and update our collection on daily basis to provide you with instant online access to the world’s most complete and recent database of expert insights on global industries, organizations, products, and trends.
Mr. Jeet Jain
+1-240-284-8070 / +44-20-3290-4151